Romantic short messages - Love messages for lovers - Romantic sms for couples

Lovely short messages for lovely lovers.

Here you go..

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.

There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park, but nothing is more beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!

Loving you has been the best thing to ever happen to me!

I love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more, Your happy smile. Your loving face No1 will ever take your place.

If I could rewrite the alphabets, I will put U & I together. So we'll never go apart.

I was never tired of this life and its not gonna matter if I fall down twice, coz I know each time I fall, you won't let me hit the ground.

I'll love the sun for days, the moon for nights, and YOU for forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kekik Nasıl Ayıklanır ve Kurutulur

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır - Toroslar'da Karsambaç Keyfi Böyle Olur

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Doğu Roma İmparatorları Listesi 1 - Bizans İmparatorları