Maarit - Jos Tahdot Tietää

I was grown to rocky soil
to black mould and snow
I recognize faces of sea and ice
I can catch wind for a moment

I know serious look
serious spirit and its smile
when longing is burning and missing to go
and missing staying is burning

If you wanna know what darkness is
live with me october
if you wanna know what light is
stay with me till summer

these mornings day can waite
soon it may stay to night
these rains and running clouds
I anticipate heaven

can you hear voices and silence
can you see behing greyness
I look you and touch
and you come with me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır - Toroslar'da Karsambaç Keyfi Böyle Olur

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Doğu Roma İmparatorları Listesi 1 - Bizans İmparatorları