Tarkan Sevdanın Son Vuruşu İngilizce Sözleri - Tarkan Şarkıları İngilizcesi

Sevdanın Son Vuruşu ingilizcesi. Tarkan'ın yeni şarkısı ingilizcesi

The chains of my heart are breaking did you hear
Gasping for breath, tonight is love's last stricke
Have you ever loved this way, you ever been like this
I've bowed to love again but it's a final stand in memory

I didn't want to leave you to the darkness
I didn't want to decorate momories with faded flowers
I couldn't say one hurtful word after you went away
And I never deserved to be forgotten this way


You thought love was a flower a bug a cloud the sun
You slept and woke according to you seasons
You know you're done you can't love after me
I've taken from my heart the stray bullet you shot me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kekik Nasıl Ayıklanır ve Kurutulur

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır - Toroslar'da Karsambaç Keyfi Böyle Olur

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Doğu Roma İmparatorları Listesi 1 - Bizans İmparatorları