The Four Feathers


Abou Fatma: Are you a deserter?
Harry Faversham: Something like that. I was sent to fight and I ran away.
Abou Fatma: Why?
Harry Faversham: Why? I just... There are many reasons why. Mostly I was afraid.
Abou Fatma: [laughs] I found you halfdead crossing the desert alone. And you say you are afraid?
Harry Faversham: There's a different kind of fear. Why are you protecting me?
Abou Fatma: God put you in my way. I have no choice.
Harry Faversham: God? An Englishman... and a Christian? You must have done something terrible to offend him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır - Toroslar'da Karsambaç Keyfi Böyle Olur

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Doğu Roma İmparatorları Listesi 1 - Bizans İmparatorları