Skirt - What is a skirt - why women wear skirts

An item of clothing that I hardly wear because they’re far too feminine. Although they look good, and come in different colours, I only own one, which is white and frilly I might add. They make me feel exposed, which is why I hardly wear them. And it doesn’t help that when dravot.blogspot.com the wind blows they blow up and actually do expose you. I am starting to like skirts though. But I still daren’t buy one. I barely cover any skin (even though I wear unbelievably short shorts). I think they even look crap if the wrong kinds of people wear the wrong kind of skirt.

Popular posts from this blog

Kekik Nasıl Ayıklanır ve Kurutulur

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır

Gerçek Karsambaç Nasıl Yapılır - Toroslar'da Karsambaç Keyfi Böyle Olur

Popular posts from this blog

Kayserili Ünlü Şarkıcılar - Kayserili Ünlü Muzisyenler - Kayerili Ses Sanatçıları

Doğu Roma İmparatorları Listesi 1 - Bizans İmparatorları